I'm on with art again! After much support I've gotten from my friends. Thanks. Bring it on! These past few days super busy with studies. Everyday was hectic. Classes in the morning, remedial in the afternoon and more classes in the evening. Lucky there's no evening class today as well as for tomorrow. Surprisingly, yesterday's night class, I was extra alert and I did not feel sleepy at all. My eyes are wide open! Oh, and on Monday, MT 'O' Level oral. Scary. Mdm Lorena has been giving the idea that the conversation topic will be much harder as the examination days passes. Sigh.
I've got a language to myself. Bella & Erynn too. It's psychotic. Bella's the worst speaker ever. Words that come out from her mouth doesn't sound nice at all! Haha. Let's just say we invent our own alien language and responded to whatever we 'said' without understanding what we are actually referring to. Confusing ey.
I have a habit. An alien habit. I like to push back my cuticles using a ruler when I got nothing to dwell on in school. Hah. Plus, I got a secret.
Since I'm back with my art. It's blow pens time! And it's been centuries that I want to design my own t-shirt but to no productive results. Haha. And I only have a small part of the wax paper left. Plus, that is so preschool way. I've got to upgrade myself. For the better or the worse. Hahaha. That phrase reminds me of a Bloc Party Song. I forgot the title.