Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I intend to touch-up my WRM t-shirt and it turn out like shit so I scribble all around it to make it a nicer shit!

I've been going to interesting places this past few days with others and others temporary transportation. In the process of these, I have the urge of getting a transportation of my own. Actually for quite sometime. But sadly, I have to wait until I am 21. I went to Jalan Remaja to eat. And now I know that's where the Balik Kampung spa and Gone Fishing cafe is!

Yesterday, we went to Hajjah Maimunah to eat. Good looking Chinese dudes eat there too. I saw this some sort of organ at Sungei Road. Saw only ah, never buy. No money. We stop somewhere to buy refreshments. I saw this lady. She was with blue shorts and purple tights, red spaghetti strap and her lacy black bra showed off a bit and a white sweater. Too much going on. Kak Nana bought for me a wooden ladybug pen which I name it Uncle ????? at Holland Village. Also, I saw this skinny white guy who look like Owen of WRM at the Cold Storage there.

Ah results coming and I am a nervous wreck.