Yesterday, I was really excited. I was at SP with Yvonne and Sarah to self-certify my laptop(might as well). So, I was by myself in the lab while they went to somewhere to fix Sarah's one. It was freezing cold. The exciting part, there's a guy behind me. HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MATT TONG. I think his hair is a duplication of Matt's. To add things hotter, I fall in love with his arms(the part between the elbow and the hand hahaha). I have something with it and I don't know why. It was tanned, a little bit muscular and hot. I keep sighing on the way back. Now, it would be good if I got the chances to see him in school often. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.
Another thing. I also saw this guy who have the exact hair like Matt Tong at KFC. He's cute. He was alone while we are eating and the friends only came when we are about to leave. What friends to make him wait a darn long time.
SSSSSIIIIIGGGGGHHHHH.
While I was waiting a very long time, I paper punch scooters. Whoo!