My forehead is scraped, peeled off. I am hungry now. I just woke up for the third time today. I have things to do but it is so sunny now that eyes hurt. Have you ever wonder, "What does Edward do during Bella's period?". I have never thought of that. My hand phone is dead but I will charge it later at night instead of now, actually it was dead long ago. I'm waiting to do something now.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
My forehead is scraped, peeled off. I am hungry now. I just woke up for the third time today. I have things to do but it is so sunny now that eyes hurt. Have you ever wonder, "What does Edward do during Bella's period?". I have never thought of that. My hand phone is dead but I will charge it later at night instead of now, actually it was dead long ago. I'm waiting to do something now.